Department of Biotechnology
1 - 10 of 287
- Self-healing in lime based mortarsFrom1 Feb 2024 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Salycylic acid biosynthesis in rice and nematode interferenceFrom16 Sep 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Modern breeding techniques for maizeFrom19 Jun 2022 → TodayFunding: VLIR-UOS International Training Program (ITP)
- White light laser-based confocal fluorescence lifetime imaging microscope for multi-parameter 3D live imagingFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Medium Size Research Infrastructure
- Ultrafast-scanning tandem ICP-mass spectrometer for interference-free and highly-sensitive transient signal monitoringFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Medium Size Research Infrastructure
- Integrated versatile platform for sample preparation, 2D gas chromatographic separation and Orbitrap mass spectrometric identification and quantification of (semi-)volatile organic compounds in environmental, food and biological samplesFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Medium Size Research Infrastructure
- WODCA: Waste oil to long-chain dicarboxylic acidsFrom1 Apr 2022 → TodayFunding: Flanders Industry Innovation Moonshot Strategic Basic Research for clusters (cSBO)
- A market-fit and scalable pipeline for VersaTile antibodiesFrom1 Feb 2022 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology validation in lab
- Valorisation of LIPid waste by Thermophilic Yeasts for the production of long chain Dicarboxylic Acids (LIPTYDA)From1 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Thematic call for research projects in the field of bioeconomy
- Harnessing tumor acidosis and immunogenic ferroptosis for an innovative treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis with PUFA-loaded nanovesiclesFrom1 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO EOS
1 - 10 of 2856
- Influence of natural polysaccharides on intestinal microbiota in inflammatory bowel diseases : an overview(2022)
Authors: Qi Li, Linyan Li, Qiqiong Li, Junqiao Wang, Shaoping Nie, Mingyong XieNumber of pages: 1
- Influence of bioprocess parameters on sophorolipid production from bakery waste oil(2022)
Authors: Ming Ho To, Huaimin Wang, Tsz Nok Lam, Guneet Kaur, Sophie Roelants, Carol Sze Ki LinNumber of pages: 1
- Cancer studies under space conditions : finding answers abroad(2022)
Authors: José Luis Cortés-Sánchez, Jonas Callant, Marcus Krüger, Jayashree Sahana, Armin Kraus, Bjorn Baselet, Manfred Infanger, Sarah Baatout, Daniela GrimmNumber of pages: 1
- Precision fermentation for reliable, resilient and responsible agricultural practices(2022)Number of pages: 1
- The cross-bacterial expression system : development of parts and tools for standardized gene engineering across the bacterial domain(2022)
Authors: Lien De WannemaekerPages: XX, 273 p.
- Identifying drivers of microbial dynamics in aquaculture : from single-cell technology to metagenomics(2022)
Authors: Jasmine HeysePages: XVI, 194 p.
- A sweet story : exploring microbial enzymes for the biocatalytic production of rare sugars and their in vitro digestibility(2022)
Authors: Shari DhaenePages: XIX, 205 p.
- In vitro modeling of host-microbial interactions for mechanistic research in the colon environment during microbial dysbiosis(2022)
Authors: Annelore BeteramsPages: X, 194 p.
- Uranium resistance mechanisms in Cupriavidus metallidurans : from environmental relevance to potential applications(2022)
Authors: Tom RogiersPages: XVIII, 164 p.
- High-rate conversion of lactic acid-rich streams to caproic acid in a fermentative granular system(2022)Number of pages: 1