Department of Biotechnology
1 - 10 of 295
- Self-healing in lime based mortarsFrom1 Feb 2024 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Resistance inducing biopesticides from agriculture byproducts in Pakistan.From1 Oct 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Merging immunology with synthetic biology to improve animal health: strain engineering for the production of structurally defined carbohydrates with immunomodulating propertiesFrom1 Oct 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- COupling BIocatalysis and heterogeneous CATalysis for the production of aviation fuel from renewable resources (COBICAT)From1 Oct 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Developing luminescent probes for on-site water quality assessmentFrom1 Oct 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Mechanobiology control of immunogenic cell death by bio-polymers for cancer therapyFrom1 Oct 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Salycylic acid biosynthesis in rice and nematode interferenceFrom16 Sep 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Cofinancing core facilty - Ghent Light Microscopy (GLiM) CoreFrom1 Jul 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - research organisations
- Cofinancing core facilty - HTS for SynBioFrom1 Jul 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - research organisations
- Modern breeding techniques for maizeFrom19 Jun 2022 → 16 Jul 2022Funding: VLIR-UOS International Training Program (ITP)
1 - 10 of 2862
- In vitro stability and ex vivo absorption of thymol monoglucosides in the porcine gut(2022)Number of pages: 1
- Precision fermentation for reliable, resilient and responsible agricultural practices(2022)Number of pages: 1
- The cross-bacterial expression system : development of parts and tools for standardized gene engineering across the bacterial domain(2022)
Authors: Lien De WannemaekerPages: XX, 273 p.
- Identifying drivers of microbial dynamics in aquaculture : from single-cell technology to metagenomics(2022)
Authors: Jasmine HeysePages: XVI, 194 p.
- A sweet story : exploring microbial enzymes for the biocatalytic production of rare sugars and their in vitro digestibility(2022)
Authors: Shari DhaenePages: XIX, 205 p.
- In vitro modeling of host-microbial interactions for mechanistic research in the colon environment during microbial dysbiosis(2022)
Authors: Annelore BeteramsPages: X, 194 p.
- Uranium resistance mechanisms in Cupriavidus metallidurans : from environmental relevance to potential applications(2022)
Authors: Tom RogiersPages: XVIII, 164 p.
- Hybrid lanthanide-doped rattle-type thermometers for theranostics(2022)Pages: 10574 - 10585
- Cancer studies under space conditions : finding answers abroad(2022)
Authors: José Luis Cortés-Sánchez, Jonas Callant, Marcus Krüger, Jayashree Sahana, Armin Kraus, Bjorn Baselet, Manfred Infanger, Sarah Baatout, Daniela GrimmNumber of pages: 1
- Biosensor-driven, model-based optimization of the orthogonally expressed naringenin biosynthesis pathway(2022)Number of pages: 1