< Back to previous page
- Research interest:My research focusses on neuromechanics and balance control in relation to childhood development and ageing.
- Keywords:BIOMECHANICS, ADULTS, CHILDREN, LOCOMOTION, REHABILITATION, MOVEMENT ANALYSIS, GAIT ANALYSIS, Biology
- Disciplines:Biomechanics, Laboratory medicine, Morphological sciences, Palliative care and end-of-life care, Regenerative medicine, Other basic sciences, Other clinical sciences, Other health sciences, Nursing, Other paramedical sciences, Other translational sciences, Other medical and health sciences
- Research techniques:3D motion capture, Electromyography, biomechanical experimental modelling, programming in Matlab
- Users of research expertise:Research groups with questions regarding movement related disordersClinicians treating patients with movement related disorders (cerebral palsy, stroke, parkinson disease, genetic disorders, ...)