< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Fundamental research in numerical approximation theory and its applications in computational science and engineering. Consultancy for the solution of various modelling problems in scientific computing and floating-point validation.
- Keywords:QUEUEING APPLICATIONS, INTERVAL ARITHMETIC, FUNCTION APPROXIMATION, COMPUTER ARITHMETIC, MODELLING, SIMULATIONS, INVERSE PROBLEMS, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Computer architecture and networks, Distributed computing, Information sciences, Information systems, Programming languages, Scientific computing, Theoretical computer science, Visual computing, Other information and computing sciences
- Research techniques:- Multidisciplinary research - Software libraries - High-performance computing
- Users of research expertise:Any company that develops products is confronted with modeling problems and a possible client of our expertise in developing robust models for the problem at hand.