< Back to previous page
Christ'l De Landtsheer
- Research interest:Lectures and project research on the role of communication (including personality, language and symbols, new media) in political processes and where special attention is paid to psychological, political socialization, linguistic and political marketing aspects of politics and communication.
- Keywords:POLITICAL METHAPHORS, POLITICAL COMMUNICATION, POLITICAL MARKETING, POLITICAL LEADERS, POLITICAL PSYCHOLOGY, BELGIAN POLITICS, POLITICAL EXTREMISM, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Other economics and business, Citizenship, immigration and political inequality, International and compartive politics, Multilevel governance, National politics, Political behaviour, Political organisations and institutions, Political theory and methodology, Public administration, Other political science, Communication sciences, Journalism and professional writing, Media studies, Other media and communications, History, Language studies, Literary studies
- Research techniques:Multi-method approach is used in which (quantitative and qualitative) content analysis, experiments and surveys play some role.
- Users of research expertise:Non-profit organisations.