< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapyBasic, translational and clinical research to develop effective novel combination therapies to treat hematological malignancies and solid tumors by combining immune stimulation with inhibition of immune suppression.
- Keywords:TOLL-LIKE RECEPTORS, CELLULAR IMMUNITY, NATURAL KILLER CELLS, TUMOR VACCINE, CANCER ASSOCIATED FIBROBLASTS, CANCER BIOMERKERS, CANCER THERAPY, CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Immunology, Oncology, Cancer therapy , Immunomodulation therapy
- Research techniques:multicolor flow cytometry, including sortingmagnetic bead-based cell purificationreal time live cell imagingflow cytometric cytotoxicity assayimmunoassays: ELISA, ELISPOT, MIA, intracellular cytokine staining sterile cell cultureplasmid cloningin vitro RNA transcriptionmouse models
- Users of research expertise:Cancer researchersImmunologistsCell biologists