1 - 10 of 19
- Performance of PfHRP2-RDT for malaria diagnosis during the first year of life in a high malaria transmission area in Burkina Faso(2023)
Authors: Hamtandi Magloire Natama, Tiampan Edwig Traoré, Toussaint Rouamba, M Athanase Somé, Serge Henri Zango, Eduard Rovira Vallbona, Hermann Sorgho, Pieter Guetens, Maminata Coulibaly-Traoré, Innocent Valea, et al.Pages: 280-289
- Growth of gram-negative bacteria in antiseptics, disinfectants and hand hygiene products in two tertiary care hospitals in West Africa-a cross-sectional survey(2023)
- Associations between prenatal malaria exposure, maternal antibodies at birth, and malaria susceptibility during the first year of life in Burkina Faso(2023)
Authors: Hamtandi Magloire Natama, Gemma Moncunill, Marta Vidal, Toussaint Rouamba, Ruth Aguilar, Rebeca Santano, Eduard Rovira Vallbona, Alfons Jiménez, M Athanase Somé, Hermann Sorgho, et al.
- Healthcare seeking outside healthcare facilities and antibiotic dispensing patterns in rural Burkina Faso: a mixed methods study(2023)Pages: 391-400
- Nasopharyngeal colonisation dynamics of bacterial pathogens in patients with fever in rural Burkina Faso: an observational study(2022)Pages: 1-10
- Household costs associated with seeking malaria treatment during pregnancy: evidence from Burkina Faso and The Gambia(2022)Pages: 42
- Plasmodium falciparum sexual conversion rates can be affected by artemisinin-based treatment in naturally infected malaria patients(2022)
Authors: Harvie Portugaliza, Hamtandi Magloire Natama, Pieter Guetens, Eduard Rovira Vallbona, Athanase M. Some, Aida Millogo, Delwendé Florence Ouedraogo, Innocent Valea, Hermann Sorgho, Halidou Tinto, et al.
- Infection Manager System (IMS) as a new hemocytometry-based bacteremia detection tool: a diagnostic accuracy study in a malaria-endemic area of Burkina Faso(2021)
- Aetiology of acute febrile illness in children in a high malaria transmission area in West Africa(2021)Pages: 590-596
- Malaria early in the first pregnancy: potential impact of iron status(2020)
Authors: Salou Diallo, Stephen A. Roberts, Sabine Gies, Toussaint Rouamba, Dorine W. Swinkels, Anneke J. Geurts-Moespot, Sayouba Ouedraogo, Georges Anicet Ouedraogo, Halidou Tinto, Bernard J. BrabinPages: 204-214