< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Modelling and simulation, in particular of Cyber-Physical Systems. Both discrete-event (DEVS) and continuous-time (Modelica). Model transformation, Domain-Specific Languages.
- Keywords:SIMULATION MODEL, DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING, COMPUTER SIMULATIONS, DISCRETE EVENT SIMULATION, SOFTWARE TOOLS, SOFTWARE DESIGN METHODOLOGY, SOFTWARE SYSTEMS, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Computer architecture and networks, Distributed computing, Information sciences, Information systems, Programming languages, Scientific computing, Theoretical computer science, Visual computing, Other information and computing sciences
- Research techniques:We have developed an easy-to-use and efficient DEVS simulation system called Python(P)DEVS. Both sequential and distributed simulation is supported. We develop model transformation tool for the automatic migration of design models (such as Matlab/Simulink).
- Users of research expertise:Users in various disciplines requiring discrete-event simulation. Typical application areas are traffic simulation, logistics and deployment of software onto embedded platforms (including networks) coupled to physical systems.