< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:The team "modeling and simulation of complex systems" of the MOASIC research group has expertise on numeric, high-performace simulation. These simulations use parallel and distributed computing and programming techniques.
- Keywords:SIMULATION (NUMERIC), SIMULATION MODEL, PROGRAMMING, SIMULATIONS, HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Computer architecture and networks, Distributed computing, Information sciences, Information systems, Programming languages, Scientific computing, Theoretical computer science, Visual computing, Other information and computing sciences, Computer hardware, Computer theory, Other computer engineering, information technology and mathematical engineering
- Research techniques:- Development of models of complex systems, models that executed in computer simulation. - Techniques for high performance computerprograms.
- Users of research expertise:- Organisations or researchers that need to develop computersimulations. - Organisations or researchers that need to port application programs to high-performance computing platforms.