< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Diachrony of Dutch and other Germanic languages, with main focus on semantic change in the domain of modal exspressions. Semantic analysis of modality and related categories.
- Keywords:DUTCH LINGUISTICS, SEMANTIC CHANGE, GENERAL LINGUISTICS, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Corpus linguistics, Diachronic linguistics, Grammar, Semantics
- Research techniques:Corpus analysis.
- Users of research expertise:Researchers.