< Back to previous page
Jelle Boeve-de Pauw
- Research interest:- educational effectiveness- environmental education & education for sustainable development- conservation psychology- psychometrics of environmentalism- STEM education & socioscientific issues- place-based education & informal education- traffic education (safety & sustainability)- didactics of the natural sciences- diversity, cross-cultural psychology and interculturality
- Keywords:STEM EDUCATION, PSYCHOMETRICS OF SUSTAINABILITY, EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, Biology
- Disciplines:Psychometrics, Statistics and data analysis, Social behaviour and social action, Humanities and social sciences curriculum and pedagogics, Science, technology and engineering curriculum and pedagogics, Teacher education and professional development of educators, Civic learning and community development, Informal learning
- Research techniques:- Mixed-methods in social sciences- Measurement of attitudes, knowledge, motovations, self effcacy of students and teachers, specifically in relation to teaching and learning diversity, sustainability and democracy.- Development and validation of measurement instruments- Survey design- Multilevel analyses- Structural equation modelling- Longitudinal analyses of quantitative (survey) data
- Users of research expertise:- Schools- Educational organisations- Higher education institutes- Educational publishers- NGOs- Umbrella organisations- Environmental organisations- ...