< Back to previous page
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):-Neuroimaging and neurophysiology expertise in human participants (healthy and patient populations) -Computational modelling of internal representations of knowledge in the human brain - Artificial intelligence for diagnostic use in the Memory Clinic
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Audio and speech computing, Data visualisation and imaging , Diagnostic radiology, Behavioural neuroscience, Cognitive neuroscience, Neuroanatomy, Neurological and neuromuscular diseases, Neurophysiology, Artificial intelligence, Knowledge representation and machine learning, Neurocognitive patterns and neural networks, Cognitive aging, Sensory processes and perception
- Disciplines (Hasselt University):Behavioural neuroscience, Cognitive neuroscience, Neuroanatomy, Neurological and neuromuscular diseases, Neurophysiology
- Disciplines (KU Leuven):Neurosciences, Biological and physiological psychology, Cognitive science and intelligent systems, Developmental psychology and ageing
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):-MRI: fMRI, VBM, uni/multivariate analysis, ... -EEG/MEG: ERP, uni/multivariate analysis, ... -Computational models: explicit models of vision and language -Multivariate methods: RSA, SVM, NN, ...
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Researchers working with MRI and EMEG data of human participants Cognitive neuroscientists