< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Focusing on Jewish Studies in the broadest sense of the concept and approaching this research era from a multitude of perspectives and methodologies.
- Keywords:GERMAN-JEWISH LITERATURE, JEWISH STUDIES, HEBREW, JEWISH CULTURE, JIDDISH, JEWISH LITERATURE, HOLOCAUST, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Curatorial and related studies, History, Other history and archaeology, Theory and methodology of literary studies, Theory and methodology of philosophy, Philosophy, Other philosophy, ethics and religious studies not elsewhere classified, Art studies and sciences, Artistic design, Audiovisual art and digital media, Heritage, Music, Theatre and performance, Visual arts , Other arts, Product development, Study of regions
- Research techniques:Conceptual analysis.
- Users of research expertise:The experience, know how and knowledge of the Institute of Jewish Studies can be sollicited by a heterogeneous and broad audience concerning cultural background, education, age, geography including academics, researchers, professionals in the field of Jewish Studies; individuals, students, institutions from Belgium and abroad.