Abdominal Surgical Oncology KU Leuven
Abdominal Surgical Oncology
- Diagnostic and therapeutic animal models of liver metastasis and peritoneal carcinomatosis from colorectal cancer
- Detection of circulating cancer cells in colorectal, liver, and pancreatic cancer
- Gene-expression profiling and proteomic studies in pancreatic, liver, and biliary cancer
- Innovations in minimally invasive surgery for colorectal, liver, pancreas, and biliairy cancer
AC3A - Association des Chambres d'Agriculture de l'Arc Atlantique (AC3A) AC3A - Association des Chambres d'Agriculture de l'Arc Atlantique (AC3A)
Academic Center for General Practice KU Leuven
The department's research is organized within four large programmes with significant interactions between them: development of instruments and outcome measurement, educational research, clinical epidemiology and health care organisation research. It focusses on a broad range of clinical situations, with care for the elderly and diagnostics as its corner-stones. 1. Instrument development and outcome research Together with 11 other institutes ...
- Health Care Financing - Medical technology - Nursing activities (acute care, psychiatric care) and financing - Clinical nursing - Preference patterns for the aged - Case management in psycho-geriatric patients - Quality improvement - Economic evaluation of cancer treatment (mainly radiotherapy). - Health Care financing systems.
Academic Language Centre Vrije Universiteit Brussel
ACTO is the Academic Language Centre of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. ACTO provides language support at the request of VUB faculties and services.
Accountancy and Finance University of Antwerp
Accountancy, Auditing and Business Financing Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The main research domains of the department ACCO are: 1. In the field of accounting: creative accounting, income smoothing, income manipulation; 2. In the field of auditing: audit switching, audit of small companies; 3. In the field of business finance: project analysis.