Centre for Migration and Intercultural Studies (CeMIS) University of Antwerp
Research in Education Hasselt University
- Education research at university level with attention for:
- the development of high quality curricula
- the understanding of the learning process of students and the mutual influence of educational and learning contexts (included the problem of the passage high school-university)
- the development of high quality evaluation tools for both student and teacher performances
- Projects in collaboration ...
Centre for Research on Environmental and Social Change University of Antwerp
Department of Educational Studies Ghent University
EduBROn University of Antwerp
Tempus Omnia Revelat Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Tempus Omnia Relevat, research unit for the study of time, culture and society, was founded in 1982 by a few researchers at the Centre for Sociology of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, as a response to changes in temporal organisation of society. The group is devoted to the social study of time and the development of a methodology adapted to that aim. Over the years the group's interest had broadened, from a cultural study of time to culture ...
Language and Education, Leuven KU Leuven
The Centre for Language and Education, Leuven is a part of the research group Language and Education, Leuven.
Kinanthropometry Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Kinanthropometry is primarily oriented in human biology, studying human size, shape, proportion, body composition, maturation and gross function, to help understanding human movement in the context of growth, exercise, performance and nutrition. The main emphasis of the research carried out currently is related to the continuation of LEGS, called LEGS II. The purposes of the project are: (a) study of the tracking of health and performance ...