Electrical Engineering and Power Electronics Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The study group is mainly doing research and teaching in the following domains -Electric and Hybrid Vehicles- where the current activities consists of vehicle evaluation and demonstration, standardisation, drive train simulation, inductive charger development, battery testing and development of state-of-charge measurement techniques. Dissemination activities in collaboration with CITELEC, Association of Cities interested in Electric and ...
Engineering Materials and Applications Hasselt University
Expertise of the research group :
EMAP, Engineering Materials & APplications is linked to the faculty of engineering technology in the domains of electronics, electro-mechanics and electrochemical engineering. EMAP is translating different research targets from ''lab scale'' towards ''industry ready''. Its applied research topics are in close collaboration with industrial partners. The applied research is situated ...
Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology Research Centre Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology Research Centre (MOBI) is leader in defining the state-of-the-art in Electromobility and Socio-Economic Evaluations for sustainable mobility and logistics.
The strength of MOBI resides in a unique combination of socio-economical, environmental & technical competencies, together with tools & assets specifically developed for the sustainable transport sector.
Research topics are:
• Rehabilitation in patients with Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism spectrum, and after Cerebrovascular accident or other forms of cerebral palsy.
• Rehabilitation in acute, chronic and congenital neurological disorders
• Motor learning and neuroplasticity
• Gait analysis
• Upper limb dysfunction
• Impact of ...
Ansymo/Cosys Flanders Make
The Flanders Make AnSyMo/CoSys core lab has three researchpriorities:
1. Design andTesting for Cyber-Physical Systems: ensure that autonomously operating machines adhere to the appropriatesafety standards, focused on methods and tools for a cost-effective designprocess (profs. De Meulenaere, Denil, De Meyer, Vangheluwe)
2. Adaptive,Optimal Embedded Control: boost controlefficiency by integrating the use of available system ...
Computational Mathematics University of Antwerp
DESIGN & OPTIMISATION Flanders Make
Demand for customised production is rising dramatically, and introducing a single product to market is no longer enough. Using model-based design methods and supporting software, we help developers improve the increasingly-complex design process. An entire product family is expected from the outset. This is only possible if the design process is aligned accordingly, right from the very first phase. After all, the further you are into the ...
Faculty of Engineering Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Faculty of Engineering