The service general surgery performs surgical treatment of all organs in the abdomen.
1 - 1 of 1
- TBM project: LATFIA-trial: Laser Assisted Treatment of Fistula In AnoFrom1 Oct 2021 → TodayFunding: FWO Applied Biomedical Research (TBM)
1 - 10 of 123
- Intra-channel stent release technique for fluoroless endoscopic ultrasound-guided lumen-apposing metal stent placement: changing the paradigm
Authors: Andrea Anderloni, Fabia Attili, Silvia Carrara, Domenico Galasso, Milena Di Leo, Guido Costamagna, Alessandro Repici, Rastislav Kunda, Alberto LarghiPages: E25-E29
- Kidney Transplantation after Rescue Allocation - the Eurotransplant Experience
Authors: Volker Assfalg, Gregor Miller, Felix Stocker, Marieke Van Meel, Tiny Groenevelt, Ineke Tieken, Donna Ankerst, Lutz Renders, Alexander Novotny, Daniel Hartmann, et al.Pages: 1215-1226
- EUS-guided gastroenterostomy: a multicenter study comparing the direct and balloon-assisted techniques
Authors: Yen-I Chen, Rastislav Kunda, Andrew C. Storm, Hanaa Dakour Aridi, Christopher Thompson, Jose Nieto, Theodore James, Shayan Irani, Majidah A. Bukhari, Olaya I. Brewer Gutierrez, et al.Pages: 1215-1221
- Three-way comparative study of endoscopic ultrasound-guided transmural gallbladder drainage using lumen-apposing metal stents versus endoscopic transpapillary drainage versus percutaneous cholecystostomy for gallbladder drainage in high-risk surgical patients with acute cholecystitis: clinical outcomes and success in an International, Multicenter Study
Authors: Ali Siddiqui, Rastislav Kunda, Amy Tyberg, Mustafa A. Arain, Arish Noor, Tayebah Mumtaz, Usama Iqbal, David E. Loren, Thomas E. Kowalski, Douglas G. Adler, et al.Pages: 1260-1270
- ELEMENT TRIAL: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial on endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage of first intent with a lumen-apposing metal stent vs. endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in the management of malignant distal biliary obstruction
Authors: Yen-I Chen, Kashi Callichurn, Avijit Chatterjee, Etienne Desilets, Donnellan Fergal, Nauzer Forbes, Ian Gan, Sana Kenshil, Mouen A. Khashab, Rastislav Kunda, et al.
- Outcomes of an international multicenter registry on EUS-guided gallbladder drainage in patients at high risk for cholecystectomy
Authors: Anthony Yuen Bun Teoh, Manuel Perez-Miranda, Rastislav Kunda, Sang Soo Lee, Shayan Irani, Paul Yeaton, Siyu Sun, Todd Huntley Baron, Jong Ho Moon, Bronte Holt, et al.Pages: E964-E973
- The effect of proctoring on the learning curve of transanal minimally invasive surgery for local excision of rectal neoplasms.
Authors: SHEM Clermonts, Loon YT van, Jasper Stijns, H Pottel, D K Wasowicz, D D E ZimmermanPages: 965–975
- Association of mechanical bowel preparation with oral antibiotics and anastomotic leak following left sided colorectal resection
Authors: Jasper StijnsPages: 15-32
- Safety of primary anastomosis following emergency left sided colorectal resection
Authors: Jasper StijnsPages: 47-57
- Does laser fistuloplasty (FiLaC™) offer any benefit over surgical closure of the internal orifice?
Authors: Jasper Stijns, D K Wasowicz, D D E ZimmermanPages: 489–490