< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Research on cyberbullying (amongst young people): prevalence, profiles of bullies and victims, impact, and the role of policymakers, police, (social) media, schools, parents, ...in addressing the problem. Development of evidence-based health interventions (on cyberbullying, slut-shaming, healthy eating, activity, chemsex, ....) Special attention goes to: technological interventions (e.g. serious games, reflective interfaces, wearables,...) and health narratives.
- Keywords:HEALTH COMMUNICATION, ADOLESCENTS, CYBERBULLYING, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Communication sciences not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques:Surveys Panel studies Experimental research Focus groups In-depth interviews Content analysis Social Network Analysis
- Users of research expertise:Policy makers (ICT - Education) Social Networking Sites Anti-(cyber)bullying organizations Schools Media literacy / internet literacy organizations Parents and family organizations Police