< Back to previous page
Tamaya Van Criekinge
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):My research focusses on neurorehabilitation and movement analysis (gait analysis) in an aging population and in people with movement disorders. Especially aspects of trunk kinematics and core stability during the rehabilitation process of stroke survivors.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):ADULTS, STROKE, THERAPY, LOCOMOTION, BIOMECHANICS, REHABILITATION, MOVEMENT ANALYSIS, GAIT ANALYSIS, Physical education and physiotherapy
- Disciplines (KU Leuven):Kinesitherapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Human movement and sports sciences, Rehabilitation sciences, Other paramedical sciences, Other medical and health sciences, Biomechanics, Motor control, Kinesitherapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):3D motion capture and wearables, electromyography, clinical and experimental research in the field of neurorehabilitation, systematic reviews
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Researchers and clinicians with an interest in movement related disorders (fundamental or treatment-related questions) in a variety of neuromotor disorders