< Back to previous page
Department of Pharmaceutical analysis
Lifecycle:1 Jan 1993 → Today
Organisation profile:The department consists of four departments: laboratory of pharmaceutical microbiology (LPM), laboratory of pharmaceutical process analytical technology, laboratory of radiopharmacy, laboratory of drug quality and registration (DruQuaR)
Disciplines:Pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance
1 - 10 of 80 results
- A state-of-the-art benchtop preclinical computed tomography (CT) imaging platform for translational laboratory animal imaging.From1 Dec 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - scientific equipment program
- Single-cell based analysis and sorting to study microbial (sub)populations.From1 Dec 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - scientific equipment program
- The development of 68-gallium-NOTA-somatropin, a targeted radiopharmaceutical for the diagnosis of growth hormone receptor-positive cancers.From1 Nov 2020 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- The in vivo role of quorum sensing peptides in metastatic colorectal cancer.From1 Nov 2020 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- Accelerating the valorisation of the BEAT inflammation technology, a microbiome-based biotherapeutic for chronic respiratory inflammatory diseases.From15 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology validation in lab
- Development of artemisinin-derived medicines to improve stability and pharmacokinetic propertiesFrom1 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Start credit for research towards novel therapies against chronic lung infectionsFrom30 Sep 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Pharmaceutical process engineering for drug development and manufacturingFrom1 Sep 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- European training network for development of personalized anti-infective medical devices combining printing technologies and antimicrobial functionalityFrom1 Aug 2020 → 31 Jan 2021Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Identification of adaptive mechanisms leading to reduced antibiotic susceptibility in bacterial biofilms using experimental evolution and machine learning approachesFrom1 Jan 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
1 - 10 of 963 results
- Piezoelectric hybrid scaffolds mineralized with calcium carbonate for tissue engineering : analysis of local enzyme and small-molecule drug delivery, cell response and antibacterial performance(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Towards an enhanced process understanding for a continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing process of tablets based on twin-screw wet granulation(2021)
Authors: Alexander RyckaertPages: 251 p.
- Purpura fulminans : how varicella zoster can result in acquired protein S deficiency(2021)Pages: 146 - 147
- Burkholderia bacteria produce multiple potentially novel molecules that inhibit carbapenem-resistant gram-negative bacterial pathogens(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Environmental risk assessment of the anthelmintic albendazole in Eastern Africa, based on a systematic review(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Quorum sensing peptides as a novel microbiomal causative factor in promoting colorectal cancer metastasis : the EntF metabolite case(2021)
Authors: Nathan DebunnePages: 240 p.
- Assessment of the effect of therapy in a rat model of glioblastoma using [18F]FDG and [18F]FCho PET compared to contrast-enhanced MRI(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Translational PET imaging in major depressive disorder and antidepressant therapies(2020)
Authors: Glenn PauwelynPages: 209 p.
- Modelling and experimentation on fluid bed drying of granules in the context of pharmaceutical continuous wet granulation(2020)
Authors: Michael GhijsPages: xxxvi, 206 p.
- MEK1/2 inhibition in murine heart and aorta after oral administration of refametinib supplemented drinking water(2020)Number of pages: 1