1 - 5 of 5
- Monitoring of exotic mosquitoes in BelgiumFrom14 Sep 2021 → Today
- Monitoring of exotic mosquitoes in BelgiumFrom1 Jul 2017 → 30 Jun 2020
- Exotic vector and pathogen surveillance programme in BelgiumFrom16 Mar 2013 → 15 Mar 2017
- Coordination and implementation at the Belgian level of the European pilot project on the elaboration of guidelines for the surveillance of exotic mosquitoes on the Belgian territoryFrom1 Jun 2012 → 30 Nov 2012
- Bluetongue 2006 - 2012From1 Jan 2008 → 31 Dec 2012
1 - 10 of 36
- Aedes koreicus, a vector on the rise: Pan-European genetic patterns, mitochondrial and draft genome sequencing(2022)
- A barcoding pipeline for mosquito surveillance in Nepal, a biodiverse dengue-endemic country(2022)Pages: 145
- From a long-distance threat to the invasion front: a review of the invasive Aedes mosquito species in Belgium between 2007 and 2020(2022)Pages: 206
- MEMO: monitoring of exotic mosquitoes in Belgium(2022)
- Publishing data to support the fight against human vector-borne diseases(2022)
Authors: Scott C Edmunds, Florence Fouque, Kyle A Copas, Tim Hirsch, Paloma Helena Fernandes Shimabukuro, José Dilermando Andrade-Filho, Catalina Marceló, Carlos Andrés Morales, María Camila Lesmes, Patricia Fuya, et al.
- Assessment of expertise in morphological identification of mosquito species (Diptera, Culicidae) using photomicrographs(2022)
Authors: Nil Rahola, Filiz Günay, Murat Öztürk, Bulent Alten, Hanan A Aqeehal, Walid K Saadawi, Taher Shaibi, Mihaela Kavran, Dušan Petrić, Jelena Mitrović, et al.
- Two fatal autochthonous cases of airport malaria, Belgium, 2020(2022)
- Transmission of bluetongue virus serotype 8 by artificial insemination with frozen-thawed semen from naturally infected bulls(2021)
Authors: Kris De Clercq, Leen Vandaele, Tine Vanbinst, Mickael Riou, Isra Deblauwe, Wendy Wesselingh, Anne Pinard, Mieke Van Eetvelde, Olivier Boulesteix, Bart Leemans, et al.
- DNA identification of species of the Anopheles maculipennis complex and first record of An. daciae in Belgium(2021)Pages: 442-450
- First detections of Culiseta longiareolata (Diptera Culicidae) in Belgium and the Netherlands(2021)Pages: 2524-2532