< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise (University of Antwerp):My expertise focuses on the design of new artificial intelligence techniques, which are specifically optimised for resource constrained environments (e.g., wireless networks). In this context, I am investigating new AI techniques that are able to cope with limited data, limited CPU resources or limited network capacity. More specifically, I am focusing on biologically plausible neural networks, deep reinforcement learning and relational learning.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):TELEVISION, CLOUD COMPUTING, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, VIDEO STREAMS, COMPUTER NETWORKS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI), Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre):Display technology, Antennas and propagation, Automation and control systems, Analogue, RF and mixed signal integrated circuits, Neuromorphic computing, Audio and speech processing, Environmental safety and health of nanotechnology, Battery technology, Biomaterials, Ceramic matrix composites, Hybrid composites, Computational materials science, Metals and alloy materials, Polymer processing, Nanomaterials, Functional materials, Biomedical image processing, Biochemical engineering, Biofluid mechanics, Cell, tissue and organ engineering, Arithmetic and logic structures, Automation, feedback control and robotics, Bio-informatics, Analogue and digital signal processing, Engineering instrumentation, Environmental health and safety, Biostatistics, Care for disabled, Bioethics
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Applied mathematics in specific fields, Artificial intelligence, Computer architecture and networks, Distributed computing, Information sciences, Information systems, Programming languages, Scientific computing, Theoretical computer science, Visual computing, Other information and computing sciences, Cognitive science and intelligent systems
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Design of new biologically plausible neural networks Design of new deep reinforcement learning solutions Design of new relational learning algorithms
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Technology companies in the domain of wireless networks, computer vision, robotics, etc. Companies in the domain of smart cities, industry, logistics, mobility, etc.
- See also: Steven Latre (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre)