Peripheral Neuropathies Group University of Antwerp
Biomaterials - BIOMAT KU Leuven
The BIOMAT research group focuses on diverse kinds of biomaterials with orofacial application, and encompasses fundamental material science and biological cell culture, micro-organism and animal research, as well as applied laboratory and clinical research.
Current major research lines include:
- Biocompatibility and cariogenicity of dental biomaterials
- Dental adhesive ...
Morphology Hasselt University
1. Neuroregeneration in the central nervous system (therapies for spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries) - Prof. Hendrix.
2. Dento-maxillo-facial regenerative medicine: neuroregeneration and bone tissue formation using stem cells and implants, analyzed by histological techniques, frontier research by means of multiple high-resolution imaging techniques- Prof. Lambrichts
Cardio & organ systems Hasselt University
Oral Imaging KU Leuven
Oral Imaging, OmfsImpath research group
Orthodontics KU Leuven
Research at the KU Leuven Orthodontic unit is focused on aspects of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics both in growing and non-growing populations. Growth, development and morphology are evaluated in three dimensions whenever applicable.
- Studies on the role of the MSX1-gen in the ethiology of cleft lip and palate and hypodontia. - Hormonal interactions with craniofacial morphology and growth. - The use of dental maturation score ...
Population Studies in Oral Health KU Leuven
Current research lines are:
- Exploring caries experience and its determinants
- Oral health monitoring of population groups
- Inventorizing oral health care needs in specific groups of the Belgian population
- Evaluation of an oral health promotion initiative in small children - the Smile for Life project
- Timing of tooth emergence and the challenge of dealing with interval-censored ...
Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Doelstellingen: The department COPR deals with teaching and research in the domain of restorative dentistry. This encompasses cariology and endodontology, fixed and removable prosthodontics and child dentistry. Research activities are in three projects: 1. corrosion and degradation of dental materials and their effect on reconstituted in vitro epithelium models: Biocompatibility of dental materials using in vitro tests'. The need for ...